Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FUCK

I am sick and tired of my dad. Whenever he's not working, home is nothing but tense people trying not to get each other angry. He's some sort of fucked up workaholic, and if he's not earning money, he has to piss everybody else off. Who the hell gets off on pissing off their family?

Him and Molly started thier usual yelling match a few minutes ago, while molly was in my room doing homework. I've had enough of it, so I told them so and added if they'd like to continue, to get out of my room. He turns on me, says I can't be serious. I turn up the volume of doctor who, he yells at me to turn it off. Says he doesn't like my smug attitude and tells me to straighten up.

so now I'm applying to every job I can online so I can get out of this psychological hellhole.

No comments: