Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prom and other stories

So I couldn't go to prom because I was over 21.

But I could have!
Becca looked gorgeous, as usual, but this time in a brilliant polka dotted lime green dress and matching green jewelry. I in my matching green tie, suspenders and black suit showed up for pictures, where I find out I could have gone, had I simply filled out the form and interviewed with the principal saying I wouldn't drink. MADNESS!

Either way, she looked brilliant, and outshone everyone on the trolley they took down to the city. Today we spent watching Shaun of the Dead and eating Chinese.

Oh well. She'll be using the same dress to attend Jess and Jay's wedding this august, and with any luck T&A's wedding maybe next year or something. I'm not fully clear on the latter.

No comments: